Oedipus Rex is one of the foundations of Western theater and literature, a true gem amongst gems. Its characters, plot, themes and lines resonate with audiences to this day. In this way, it may well be said that the work is both a reflection of Ancient Greek ideals as well as modern-day ones—
Case in point?
The Riddle of the Sphinx, as given to the titular Oedipus—
“What walks on four legs at dawn, two legs at noon, and three in the evening?”
The immortal answer, given by the noble-if-flawed Oedipus himself?
“A man,” as we crawl at birth, walk on two legs as we mature, and use a cane in old age.
Even in the time of the Ancient Greeks, back pain was a serious issue, one which was so universally-understood that it could serve as a pivotal part of one of the most famous riddles in all of Western literature.
However, today, there are a wide variety of effective treatments on the market, and tramadol is quickly becoming one of the leading online treatments for it. So what is tramadol, and how can it help provide you with high-quality pain control? Here are five things to you should know about this treatment. Since this article was first written Tramadol has become unavailable in the UK. Other painkillers are available to purchase on line. You can for example buy cocodamol 30/500 in the UK. That’s a great painkiller that combines paracetamol and codeine.
- THE TRAMADOL TREATMENT: “Begin at the beginning…and go on till the end: then stop”—such is the advice of the King in C.S. Lewis’ immortal Alice in Wonderland. To begin with, then, it’s worth noting that tramadol is a drug which is mainly targeted at back pain and has been on the market for a few years now, slowly but surely gathering a reputation as one of the more potent pain pills available. There are a good deal of pain pills and painkillers on the market, so naturally, if you’re going to make a name for yourself in the industry, you have to do something different. To that end, it’s worth noting that tramadol is related to codeine and as such is similarly-potent. What’s more, as tramadol is both available and can be bought today from a UK registered pharmacy, it’s less addictive than codeine and as such is more “consumer friendly.” Tramadol 50mg capsules gave me the pain relief I was looking for and I bought them at.
- A TARGETED TREATMENT: While tramadol can help anyone cut down on their back pain—unless, of course, your doctor points to side effects which clash with other medications or otherwise don’t agree with your system—it likewise specializes in a particular type of pain, namely, nerve pain. Tens of thousands suffer from pinched nerves and other forms of nerve pain in America, Canada and the UK every year. Tramadol works as a brilliant targeted response to that, changing the way in which your body responds to nerve pain so as to minimize or otherwise help your response to the overall pain levels. Nerves can be naturally sensitive and important areas of your nervous system, so you want a drug that can dull the pain without totally compromising your senses, which is what tramadol does.
- SIDE EFFECTS: That being said, there are some side effects which you’ll want to be aware of in the event you decide to buy tramadol online today in the UK or elsewhere. Common side effects include dizziness, nausea, and constipation; if you experience rarer and more serious side effects, such as hives, tremors, or anaphylaxis, you should contact your doctor immediately.
- AN ONLINE BARGAIN: Yet another reason you may want to buy tramadol online in the UK has to do with its price. The fact that tramadol is an effective pain control agent is well-documented, but perhaps most startling about the drug is the fact that it’s inexpensive compared to so many of those other aforementioned drugs, such as codeine and similar treatments. In addition, because of the online revolution and changes in shipping costs, you can buy tramadol online from a registered UK pharmacy and save money and time.
- VARIANTS: As stated, tramadol itself is generally targeted towards back pain and is specifically marketed as a pain control agent for those suffering from pinched forms and other forms of neck pain. That being said, there are other variants of tramadol available such as the brand versions Zydol, Zamadol and Tramacet (with added paracetemol).